From the ALSA wiki
We offer a variety of howtos explaining how to set-up and use your sound device. This is also a list of articles about problems that are specific for a certain sound card. However, it is recommended to read the introduction about sound cards first.
If you solved a problem that seems to specific to your hardware, please
add it to the according page. You may have to create that page. In that
case, don't forget to add a link on the list below nor to append
[[Category:Sound cards]] to the text in order add it to this category.
- Audigy 2 PCMCIA - No support yet. Being developed.
- Audigyls capture
- Audigyls playback
- Bluetooth - Experimental drivers at http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/\~jp/snd-bt-sco/
- C-Media CMI8738
- CS4236B Mixer
- Edirol M-16DX
- Edirol PC-50
- Edirol UA-1EX
- Edirol UA-5
- Edirol UA-25
- Edirol UM-550 and UM-880
- Edirol UA-1000 on hp xw8200
- Edirol UA-4FX
- EMU 1212m - No support yet. Being developed.
- ESI MAYA44 PCI and USB - see ice1724
- ESI [email protected] - see ice1724
- es1969 - Uses the es1968 driver.
- Firewire - Still need developers.
- Griffin iMic
- HP Omnibook 4150
- Hercules DJ Console
- Tascam US-122 on slackware 10.2
- M-audio see ice1712
- Midiman Quattro .asoundrc
- RME Hammerfall .asoundrc
- RME Hammerfall DSP Multiface II and HDSP PCI Card
- Realtek ALC650
- Realtek ALC861
- SB PCI 128: See ens1370/ens1371
- SBlive IR Codes
- Seasound Solo
- Tascam US-122
- Tascam US-224
- Terratec Aureon USB 5.1
- Terratec Aureon 5.1 USB MK.2
- Thinkpad Simple Boot
- Toshiba Tecra 500CDT
- Via VT8235
- Alsa Preferred
- A list of sound cards which have been proven to work well with ALSA
- ALSA modules - A list of module specific problems
- Soundcard matrix on alsa-project wiki The "ALSA sound card matrix". Shows which module to use for every soundcard and links to module specific doc pages.
Retrieved from "http://alsa.opensrc.org/Sound_cards"